Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This guy i know smells like butt and has rotten teeth. Should I go out with him or tell him he smells like sh

Does this mean you are going to leave your man of 17 years? Those video games must REALLY be getting on your nerves.





========================





Do men ever grow from playing video games?


In Video %26amp; Online Games - Asked by lias b - 7 answers - 1 week ago - In Voting





Why are some people unable to show emotion and concern for others.?


1 In Psychology - Asked by lias b - 6 answers - 2 weeks ago - Resolved





Are taurus men fun?


In Singles %26amp; Dating - Asked by lias b - 5 answers - 2 weeks ago - In Voting





Is my man playing video games at night to avoid being with me?





In Singles %26amp; Dating - Asked by lias b - 16 answers - 2 weeks ago - Resolved





How do i know if my man is still interested in me after 17 years?


In Singles %26amp; Dating - Asked by lias b - 1 answer - 2 weeks ago - Resolved





Why would a 36 year old man be obsessed with video games?


In Video %26amp; Online Games - Asked by lias b - 13 answers - 3 weeks ago - Resolved





Do fibroids have hair and teeth? someone said this to me. it sounds kind of flaky?

This guy i know smells like butt and has rotten teeth. Should I go out with him or tell him he smells like sh
Grow up!



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net