Sunday, August 2, 2009

Please advise/information on what to do and what will happen.................?

I have not looked after my teeth very well at all and feel that is one of my biggest regrets in life. I am only 16, my teeth are crammed into my mouth, they are not straight, and a couple are rotten. I certainly intend to go to the dentists very soon. I understand the rotten teeth will be removed, however will it be possible to have braces after to solve the angle of my teeth? or will i have to wait for the teeth to move naturally first? lastly, could i be refused by an orthodontist?

Please advise/information on what to do and what will happen.................?
I would definitely consult a dentist on your options. Braces should be able to help with straightening your teeth after you've had some taken out. But definitely go see a dentist to have a full exam. They should be able to better advise you on this.



celebrity makeup

1 comment:

 
vc .net